Sunday, December 1, 2013

December is Mine


Honestly, I don't know what happen to me to wrote such a title.

By the way, did u like my Bigbang crown cushion? I bought it from online shop, I asked the owner to make cushion like that hohohoho.

Okay, based on title: "December is Mine". Well, basically because December "December 14th Noui Saeng-il", So I wrote that. Mom's bday also in December, I think I won't visit hometown that time because I have class. OTL..

All I want for my birthday, I hope my family always healthy.. and more success. And hopefully I can spend my time with my family.. Dad family, also Mom's. The rest prayers? Only me who know that.

Also, December is Seungri bday!! My Bias in Bigbang. /actually I love all, and Seungri is the bias wrecker./


I promised before that I update this blog regularly right?? Errr... Can I break my own promise? /Yeah I already broke the promise/ . Anyway... I won't update this regularly, but when I have time of course.

Since I'm also Tobikko (Hey! Say! JUMP fans), have u heard preview of HSJ new single "Ride With Me" ?? Such a nice song ne?!!


 I love it. I was surprised when I heard Dai-chan also Yabu-kun did rap. They grow up... It will be release on Dec, 25th 2013. /Yes, it's christmas. But I'm Muslim, so I didn't celebrate xmas lah../

I'm torn between LE1, LE2, and RE. What should I buy first???!! I haven't buy Arashi LOVE album, now here come. OMG money come to me~~

Ah, and this December, I will be  busy! There are Micro Teaching test, Final exams, Presentation, dance practice for ABS next month...... Why... Why all of them in December??!!!! Well, it's okay... Fighting for me!! 

HWAITING!!!

Anyway, this is end of my 1st post in December. Hope you all always healthy and be happy. HENGSHO~
^___^

More posts to come... /hopefully/

No comments:

Post a Comment