Monday, November 11, 2013

Coup D'etat Vinyl LP (Limited Edition) + Play with GD&TOP Photobook


YAY!! Finally... After wait for 4-5 weeks... My Coup D'etat Vinyl LP (Limited Edition) arrived!

I thought the vinyl was not that big... But, when I went to post office, I shocked. The package was so big!!! I brought it in to my dorm, people on the way look at me like I brought something weird.. /What were they thinking?? I carried a bomb?/

Well, I think it's worthy. And this vinyl is limited edition... there were only 8888 copies. 


So, here's the details... The black one was cover of course, and then that one... 4187/8888... I think it was a proof that vinyl is the 4187. And I heard, it was written by G-Dragon himself... I bet he was tired that time lol! And on the left one.. there are pins, also pamphlets... the red and blue vers.


Now here another one... The left one is poster, the sentence written "This is Coup D'etat from G-Dragon". On the right side are the pictures, the size is big. It's like the vinyl itself. And right under the pictures, that's the vinyl and another poster. While the last one detail of the pamphlets.


This one, another gift from Coup d'etat vinyl LP, it is a mask. Please don't focus into my eyes or hair, just focus at the mask okay?? I'm in bad hair day when I took this picture.



And not only Coup D'etat vinyl, Photobook Play With GD&TOP also arrived today! Finally.. I searched this photobook for a long time... even tho it's 2nd hand, but still good. Actually someone also sell this on eBay, but so expensive, and that exclude shipping fee... I can't afford it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment