Saturday, December 14, 2013

Concert in Cinema

I asked  Junior high School student to took my pic. Yeah I'm watching this OOAK 3D alone..
Well, I met friend in the cinema. But we separated after the movie end.

Look so short beside Tarra... OTL
So I watch Alive Tour and GD One of a Kind tour 3D movie in blitzmegaplex. It's nice too see Bigbang and GD in local Cinema u know.

Alive Tour Rp.150.000 while OOAK is Rp.35.000 

I think from those two concerts, Alive Tour more awesome even tho in 2D and it spend a lot of money than OOAK. I keep screaming and singing together whenever Bigbang members appeared, like that cinema is my own cinema.. Well u know, there are least ppl who watch that.. I don't know, maybe because the ticket so expensive... That's why in OOAK 3D, the ticket very cheap.. Oh  next day after ALT Movie, I had sore throat -____-;;

Different with ALT. In OOAK, honestly I'm not that excited. Okay GD really awesome. And yeah real performed. Kinda dissapointed they didn't add "Light it up" performance with Tablo.. and there's no Hello with Dara. T___T

Different with ALT. I didn't scream when GD appear LOL. Okay maybe singing together when in concert part, but it like whisper hahahah. Oh I screamed tho, when Seungri and TOP appearance hahahaha I was like: OMG UR SO HANDSOME SEUNGRI!! TOP UR PERFECT!

Mehehehe weird me screamed to Ri and TOP even tho that was GD OOAK 3D Con LOL.

I really hope in GD next concert he add Hello ... coz I really really miss that performance. Overall, these Concerts are worth to watch. ^___^ Well as VIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment