Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Bigbang Collection


I had some free time to clean my room, also my Bigbang cabinet where I keep all my bigbang collection there.


My collection is not many enough like pookiegoz but I try to collect all *well not all coz some goods too expensive to buy*. I took some pics while cleaning.. These items are not include jackets, shirts, pins, stickers, notes, bags and other unofficial bigbang goods that I had.


Crownstick ver.3, Japan Penlight ver. 2 and Official Alive Tour 2012 Lightstick.
My new mission is to buy new japan penlight and new crownstick, which is will release next year. Too bad I can't found crownstick old version. I bet if someone sell that, the price maybe very expensive.

Details of crownstick, penlight and lightstick.

Oh I took this pic so weird. Okay this one is Official Bandana...
I also have the replica one haha 

My favorite, Crown cushion. I bought this from online shop in facebook.
I asked the owner if she could make one for me, because the design is from myself. And she made ​​it. The other cushion, I bought it from Kpopconnection+ in Facebook. Since it's imported from other country, the design is made from there.

Bigbang Eversense Perfume. I bought this around 2-3 years ago.. and well, it's durable. Or maybe I'm too stingy to use this... Well I only have one.. it would be waste right?

Sunny10 Taeyang & G-Dragon. I already drinking both, but I kept the cans hahahaha. It's so yummy. Soda with orange/lemon flavor also soda with grapes flavor.. Well, in my tongue. kkkk

The Saem make up case (Fairy theme) & Mask [Whitening].
I bought both from Kpopconnection+. Since it's ready stock. Really nice make up case and GD looks so pretty and handsome there. Love it!!! And for mask, as you can see, I never use that one. Actually, I already ordered one mask, so maybe I'll try this later hehe

Magazines and unofficial photobook (from Korea and Indonesia).
Well as you can see, 1st pic are Magazines from Korea,  Dazed and Confused: Seungri cover, Harper Bazaar and GQ. Oh You can see Dara in ELLE Korea. The 2nd one are unofficial books and magazine.
This one is from Korea, My friend got this from her friend when she went to Korea, when she's back, she got this for her. My friend is VIP same like me... but she's not into goodies like me, so she gave this to me... Thank you so much dear.

Bigbang 2011 Diary scheduler. plus poster calendar. It's rare. I bought this from Red K-pop, since it's ready stock. What should I wait? it's pretty cheap for diary schedule tho.
Bigbang 2010 Calendar. The pictures on this calendar are funny!
I can combine GD's hair with TOP's eyes with Daesung's lips.
 And you see GD's hair really funny here lol Spaghetti? Puddle?

File-holders. These I file-holders I bought. Well, most are package.. 1 set, u got 5. As you can see there's G-Dragon "That XX" File-holders, I got this when I buy One of a Kind album. The lollipop one, Monster Edition, and Gmarket file-holders are unofficial file-holders. Because unofficial, of course cheap... but those file-holders are good quality. Cheap and good quality such a great combination. *__*


File-holders Final in Seoul are gift in Final in Seoul DVD. There are also File-Holders "Still Alive Edition". And G-Dragon File-holders from One of a Kind concert goods. I bought that one in venue, it were one package with sticker tattoo. So it more cheap than buy from online shop.

STILL ALIVE Goods.
File-holders, notebooks, Rings, and necklace.
Notebooks same like file-holders, u buy 1 set, u got 5.. all of them. Every members have own colors. You guys know about that right?  At first, I'm torn between simple ring and name ring, in the end I bought both. Same like simple necklace, GD or Seungri necklace?? In the end, I bought both. I want to buy BR Cap and shirt... If only I have a lot of money...


Bigbang Alive tour 2012 goods, Alive Tour Final in Seoul goods, also One of a Kind concert goods.
Also, Bigbang tonight Making film, Daesung version... under Alive Tour black towel.

Ticket concerts, and YG Family Cards.
More~~~ Now we're in fansite slogans part. This one is from U.TOP.IA. Alive Tour version.
I hope I get some money. So I can buy U.TOP.IA "The Comitmment" slogan version >__<

Daesung Slogans from High-Lite! I have two versions.. If you see the pics there are 4 pics.. it is the front and the backside of the slogans. The 1st and 2nd pic are "D'scover" (Daesung 1st album) version. while the 3rd and 4th one are "Alive Tour" version.
I Only have one Seungri slogan from acetory, but I have partnervi 2013 calendar. I want buy partnervi slogan as well. The 2nd pic is pic of photoset and fan from calendar and slogan.
I had 3 GD slogans. 1 from GDWorld, 2 from Number-G. I plan to buy all GD slogans..
But, Pre-order for new GDWorld slogan already closed and there's no ready stock.
I hope I can get Number-G slogan ver.3 tho.



I don't have taeyang slogan huhuhu I think if there's online shop open PO for taeyang slogan, I have to buy one.. Especially Taeyang already did his comeback. huhuhu I'm sorry Youngbae.

Now we're in  DVD, CD and photobook one.. Those are, Alive Tour Final in Seoul + World Tour DVD, and Alive Tour in Seoul DVD. Well, I haven't buy GD OOAK Con, also other DVD coz my money is "limit". I already ordered Global Warning DVD.. Patiently wait till the DVD arrive.


Making photobook Big Show 2011, Making Alive Photobook, Play with GD&TOP, Extraordinary 1st Photobook and G-Dragon Coup D'etat vinyl LP. I already explain about GTOP and vinyl rite? ^__^

I only have one playbutton. This one is special Final in Dome Playbutton.
Honestly, I'm still confused how to use this. OTL. 

Last one, albums. I won't explain everyone of them but I'm still collected one by one.. 
Soooo that's the end. Not much right?? I'm waiting for Doom Dada photobook and 1st Look magazine. I'm still torn between Seungri 2nd mini album photobook or Coup D'etat collection II. Damn that YG really know how to make VIP poor.

All items above I bought from online shop and mostly online shop in facebook. Most of them are from Indonesia, since I live in Indonesia.^_~

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the playbutton from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My,.. I'm sorry very late reply T^T

      I bought the playbutton at online shop based in Indonesia, they import stuffs from japan.. and usually playbutton is limited edtion.

      Delete