Friday, March 14, 2014

This is my Coup D'etat Collection II

This is My Coup D'etat~

It's arrived!!! I asked online shop to keep it before... for couple weeks, hehehehe it's already arrived since yeah weeks ago but I just got this on Tuesday. Too long, I know that. But I don't have time till last Tuesday to get the photobook, that's why I asked the owner of online shop to keep it for weeks.

Anyway, I bought this from Red Kpop they can ship worldwide if I'm not wrong.

This is the details. Photobook, and filmstrip, and photos... err.. whatever.
*not polaroid obviously. I forget how that one called.*

This what's in the photobook~ Youcan see weird pic of Mr.G to the D.
From the handsome one, the prettiest one, the sexiest one till the gayest one /run/
It's include DVD too! Like making MV, Inkigayo performances, and Dance practices. Expensive? Yes, obviously, but it's worthy in my opinion. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment