Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Good shoes bring you to good place"


Everyone know the quote, and I think good shoes also bring good mood for myself. 

Since two months ago, I wear shoes like heels or something like that during OJT. I had to walk about 15-20 mins with that kind of shoes, it was killing me somehow. Also, that kind of shoes not that match for hangout. So weeks ago, I went to the mall and bought this new flat shoes from one store.

Khakikakiku is the name of the store. The offline store not only available in Bandung Indah Plaza (the one I visited), but also at Paris Van Java (Bandung), and FX Sudirman (Jakarta). You also can buy the products online from in their own website, or Zalora.

At first, I just want to do "window shopping". But then, the shoes actually discount 50% at store, and "Discount" is my favorite word... so I bought it. I lost from the real "plan".

After checked the price (I bet everyone do that when they want to buy something), things that I look from shoes are the color; it was orange, and for info... nowadays, I love bright and colorful things! And after the color of the shoes, I look at the design, very simple yet attractive and it flat shoes! The one I looking for.

Oh, by the way... the first time I wear that flat shoes, the outfit I wore to match with the shoes was green, definitely not match..., I think it kinda look weird for some people. But hey, who cares! I love it.

The staffs at the store are nice, they also asked for my contact such as email, in case there will be good news about their products. 

Now, look at the package for the shoes. MECHA kawaiiiiiii!!! Their love for customers, Indonesian Products and earth are shows in the package; not only include earth, they also included short story about their product, and nice quotes that bring good vibes for the customers.



First time I see shoes with this kind of package. Really cute! Whenever I buy shoes... the package usually not this attractive.

One of shoe store I recommend to you.

Love and supports local product!

By the way, I really want to review about leather shoes I just bought. It also made in Indonesia, and in the small city where I live. Maybe later when I have time. I'll see you in next post. JYA!

#bypoisonberry

No comments:

Post a Comment