Friday, May 13, 2016

Leopard!

It's been a month since my last post, sorry for being lazy. Today's review again about shoes~ I really love shoes nowadays..  especially the one with unique pattern and design.

For me, pattern is life.Without pattern, life is just full with plain colors.

Some people, my sisters for example; are not that fond with too much pattern in their outfit.They thought they will look weird with it. But hey, The key to wear outfit/shoes with patterns, you have to be smart in mix and match, don't mix it with another pattern, except if you want to try Harajuku style, it's understandable.

Back to the she shoes, I bought it on khakikakiku. In my previous post, I bought the slip-on in their off-store at BIP, but this one I bought it via online.

The product name is "VALERIE BLACK".

 Details (Got it from their website):
  • Upper: Canvas Print
  • Outsole: Flexible rubber and slip-resistance
  • Insole: multiple layer to satisfy your step
  • Sole Height: 2,5 cm
  • Lace-up closure for a secure fit

As you can see, it's 70% discount! I'm weak with "discount", and I always want to have this kind of shoes, so I bought it.

The package arrived with little damaged (penyok-penyok di bagian kardus-nya) but the shoes are perfectly fine. I'm not typical girl who will be angry when the package are damaged, because that's the minus point when you buy something online, take the risk! As long the product are in good condition, I'm fine with it.

Till my next post!~ Have a nice weekend ^_^

#bypoisonberry

No comments:

Post a Comment