Wednesday, December 2, 2015

It's my Fandom Desserts


If you’re kpop fans who live in Indonesia, you have to try desserts from FandomDesserts. The shop based in Indonesia, they’re selling desserts like milk and crunchy snacks with your kpop idol groups as a package.

Their product itself have various flavors such as strawberry, bubblegum, tiramisu, banana milk, etc. And because it’s a “food&drink” related, they ship to us in a powder not as real drink. So we can make it by ownself, mix it with our favorite snacks.

I bought two flavors in a bottle (strawberry and banana); one bubblegum flavor in a tin, and one fandom crunchy. This fandom crunchy, it is like a mix of crunchy snacks in one package. Well, since my fandom is V.I.P (BIGBANG’s fandom), as you can see, the package itself have BIGBANGxKrunk pictures.

Bubblegum flavor in tin. I like bubblegum, but I haven't taste this one. 
It's kinda difficult to open this tin. Help~

 Cute bottles ne? There is also 500ml (if I'm not wrong) but the picture in the bottle is not krunk one, but in title song's name.

Crunchy~

I tried the strawberry one, so far so good.. It's really yummy. Well, if it's related with taste, we all know it's relative, but I think this strawberry one is delicious. I haven’t taste banana and bubblegum one. I can’t drink lots of milk in a day. But I bet the taste is yummy like the name.. especially bubblegum. I love bubblegum.

For the expired date, I asked the admin of the shop; the expired date is around 4 months after we get the package (in a powder). The price for one bottle is affordable, and you can choose the size and the package itself.


Now, now as a fellow kpop fans, I bet you don’t want to miss this desserts right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment