Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sweet Trap


I remember the day when my mom commented.... I wear black too much. 

My shirts and dresses in my closet are dominated with black, while my favorite color is pink. 2 different things. Badass and girly. 

So, I want to wear shirt that still have black on it, but at least it should include pink or other pastel colors. And appropriate to wear. 

Then I found this shop, result of days and days lurking on instagram.

At first, I don’t understand myself why I just found out this amazing shop now. Now I understand. I didn’t read their bio clearly, I thought this online shop is from another countries, because their captions are english, and the customers are foreigners. 

*take a note: must read bio ig/twitter when you lurking online shops.*

This amazing online shop is Spookiiland, based in Indonesia but they do worldwide shipping. Like their name, the designs of their t-shirts are creepy kawaii, not only black and pastel colors, they also added pattern such as stars and polka dots in their t-shirts. They’re not only selling shirts, but also totebag and accessories. Spookiiland’s products is must have items for you japan lovers or those who likes japanese style.  

The first product I bought from them is “Sweet trap tee”. Actually I was planning to buy their Yabai shirt (collaborated with Enji_id) But sweet trap tee,, just like the name, it trapped me first. 

Look at the colors and the design, it’s spider web! But the pastel colors and the "accessories" around spookii word; such as candy, ribbon, hearts and stars, make it look kawaii instead of look creepy.
Sweet trap tee with boy london skirt.
You can pair it with jeans or anything that makes you comfortable.
The black polkadots on pink background in the arms part make the t-shirt look more colorful. The material also comfortable to wear.. it doesn’t make you feel hot, and the best part is the price is affordable.

They're also include this kawaii stickers in the package. Horribly cute indeed!
And guess what???! I just found out they will release new t-shirt for Halloween! *crying because I can’t buy the new one for Halloween, my wallet in critical condition T^T*

Thank you for the tee spookiiland and best of luck for your shop, more customers, and more kawaii designs for us~!


Thank you for taking time to read this review, have a nice weekend! 

-          Poison Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment