Monday, June 9, 2014

All or Nothing

This close with Dara

June 8th 2014, 2NE1 All or Nothing Concert in Indonesia. It was one of the most awesome concerts I ever attend. Very powerful, show how true women are.. 2NE1 really awesome!!


I went to Jakarta about 7.30 pm from Bandung, and arrived at 10 am. A little bit chaos when blacjacks queue and want to enter the stadium also the weather really hot... wow. I thought I'm going to fainted that time. But after enter the stadium, the situation back to normal. 

During concerts, really I screamed like there's no tomorrow.. CL and Minzy come to my place.. and Dara also Bom during encore.

Congratulations to my friend, Tarra Pradipta, Dara recognized her!!! She went to airport 2 days ago, gave Dara gifts, and she accepted.. While during concert, Dara took the LED hat that she got from her friend.. So lucky ne? wish I could be lucky fan too in the future.. 

Talking about the members.... CL indeed one of great performer... she's powerful. While Minzy is a bias wrecker! She's so pretty and sexy also very kind! She took the gifts and placed those in gifts section. While Bom, nice legs! Hahahah Yeah, first time I see Bom, I was focused to her legs, then to face and her voice.. She looks like Barbie.

And Dara... she's really petite, and beautiful 1000x!! She even try to reached and recognized her fans.. I wonder will unnie recognize me? Oh, also her voice in life... really sweet and cute!!! Huhuhuhu I wish next time if I can watch 2NE1 concert again, I can give my gifts directly to her! MY TARGET.

Actually, I have 23 fancams during AON but my laptop can't read the microsd huhuhuu 

Then how to upload these fancams to youtube?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment