Monday, May 5, 2014

What I got from Trademark?

The ice cream is too much for me~
On may 4th, I went to Trademark Market in Paris Van Java, Bandung.

Trademark, is an Emporium of all unique products.. a place where we can find unique retailers, local brands and artists. Trademark gives a chance to promote and sell their products nationwide. They welcome clothing, interior, toys, cameras, shoes, accessories and any unique stuff. 

(From http://thetrademark.co.id/)

What I got from Trademark Market?

Tote bag from Octopus Project.  I bought this Rp.70.000 or 6-7 USD. Very affordable right?
Also it has a very good material! I love the color ^_^ PERFECT~ I think I'll buy more asap.
Smile crop sweater from Loony Store. It's really cute and, it was on sale.. hehehe I always love "SALE" word.

I only bought two stuffs because I didn't bring enough money that time! Grrrrr... Actually I want to buy shoes and another sweater but, my money is not enough.. Well, maybe sometimes.. Or I can buy it via online then.
Pyrex plaid shirt, One of a Kind Tank Top, Black flare skirt, and my favorite shoes, oxford platform shoes.

Dear my cousin, thank you for shopping with me... and took my pic hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment