Friday, October 24, 2014

[Review] Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends


Yesterday, I went to Blitzmegaplex PVJ (Paris Van Java), Bandung. Yes everyone,  the last movie of Rurouni Kenshin trilogy, "Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends" finally released in my country. I know it's late, but better late than never rite?

For me, it such a great movie! Awesome~!

No wonder RuroKen got title as "Best Live Action Movie" in 2014. Compared it with 2nd movie "Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno", I think this third movie is more... 'bloody inspired'. Blood everywhere, screams, fights, action, something like that. The movie have so many fighting scene.. and about romantic one., there's no kissing scene at all. Typical hahaha.

Did you know, my other thought when I watched "Legend Ends"? I think Sato Takeru's (who played as Kenshin) butt so sexy in that movie. Hahahahaha Okay stop.

My favorite character in Rurouni Kenshin, is not Kenshin himself but the antagonist one, Shishio's "butler" aka the cutie psycho Seta Sojiro (played by Kamiki Ryunosuke).

Kamiki Ryunosuke as Seta Sojiro
Such an interesting character, always smiling even when killing someone, to cover his very painful past. Kamiki such a great actor!! He portrayed Sojiro really well!! Sojiro appearance in Legend Ends, is not that much compared Kyoto Inferno. But his acting skill deserve two big thumbs.

Must watch movie this year!

Done watching Rurouni Kenshin trilogy.. I'm waiting for Lupin the Third release in Indonesia.

Anyway, I got message from this movie tho.. spoiler for those who haven't watch. The point is do not waste your life for nothing. Your life is precious just like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment