Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ippan Matsuri 2014


Cosu cosu cosu.....

Ippan Matsuri is J-Fest from students that majoring in Japanese Education in Indonesia University of Education). This J-Fest mix from Indonesia & Japan culture. There are stand for foods & japan stuffs, obake house, performance.  It was held in Gymnasium Indonesia University of Education. I just took pic with some cosplayers... I couldn't take pic with others, I can't stay till the end of the event since I feel not good. 

Outfit that I wore is very simple. Plaid shirt from 9teenclothes, necklace from Purezento, Colorful boots (bought in Kota Kembang, Bandung), and bag from Arashi LOVE Tour 2013 (it's goods anyway) since it's J-Fest, I should wear something with Japan "feel" deshou? kkkk

She's my Kouhai (junior) ^^ Kawaii deshou? 
He's also my kouhai. They're members of Japanese Club in my univ.
I met Power Ranger!! Red one!
I didn't know from what anime.. I really need to learn more about anime. But this one is freaking awesome right?
This old-man is like the senior for cosplayers. I don't know his name, but really I admire him, even in his age, he still do what he likes such as become a cosplayer.  

Awesome costume ne?? Anyway, I didn't do cosplay. I hope I can do that soon even just once and simple one like wear seifuku (japanese school uniform). 

Plus Plus~

L Death Note fan, and Arashi necklace!! Kyaaa!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment