Wednesday, June 26, 2013

[130615] GD 1st World Tour : One of a Kind In Indonesia



KYAAAAA! One of my dream came true again~



Day 1: I wore One of a Kind sleeveless shirt with shorts and Plaid shirt.

I only watched day-1 too bad I don't get ticket in day 2.. It's okay .. ^__^ at least I watch the concert.. and IT WAS AWESOME!! My favorite part when DJ-part, and TOP Turn it up solo stage.. and Butterfly stage.. looks so beautiful. anyway. for SGVIPs I hope Butterfly mission is success! Make GD Happy!! HWAITING!

TOP's Turn it Up Solo stage.. aah the last time he performed that song is in MAMA 2010? and Only in Indonesia he doing that solo again!!! LUCKY!

The tickets ^__^ I got fast track... aaah so close!!!

Goodies booth




In venue....

SO CLOSE T___T  Well because I can't take good pic.. blame my phone camera.
At least I saw him and TOP very close. 

Anyway... the rest of pics... me with Applers Indonesia.. gonna upload soon >,< -tbc-

No comments:

Post a Comment