Monday, March 23, 2015

[Review] Ouroboros

Ohisashiburi desu~

How are you guys? Today topics are about my new addictions~ manga and the adaption...

I currently love this drama, starring Ikuta Toma, Oguri Shun, and Ueno Juri.. title, Ouroboros (Uroborosu : ウロボロス).  Late post because I was busy.



This drama is about two orphans, Ryuuzaki Ikuo (Ikuta Toma) and Danno Tatsuya (Oguri Shun) , who grow up in different path and want to be on top of their "work", Ikuo as police while Danno as lieutnant in Yakuza. Both of them, grow up and become duo called "ouroboros" who want to seek revenge to man with gold watch who killed their "sensei". 

This drama, I think it's so intense and twisted. Even though the story line during first episode till two or three are slow and it kinda rushing when near episode nine and ten, it's still give "shocking" vibes. I really like Ikuo and Hibino Mizuki (Ueno Juri) chemistry.


Also, Toma's acting is no joke! He was really good, and he bring different Ikuo from the manga, from clumsy and cute young police officer into bad one with dark eyes seeking for revenge. I like it!!  Oguri also  so good portrayed as Yakuza, to think before he played as Detective in Border. Action skills also awesome! I watched tv show, Toma even went to South Korea for training. Sugoiii~ He's not bottom of the middle in Johnnys anymore hahaha (If you watch VS Arashi with Majo Saiban team, you will understand).

I watched the drama first and read the manga after that because of curiosity. Here it is, Ouroboros manga. I found it at Gramedia. I just found it a week ago. I'm so late... I didn't found volume 1 until 4. I will buy the rest volume online.


By the way, Ouroboros drama only have 10 episodes, and the final episode already released last friday. So, all you need to do is just wait for the subs ^_^ 

Cheers and have a nice Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment