Friday, January 16, 2015

Not too old to wear something cute


You know Sulley from Monster Inc?  Look at the pattern of this cute bag, looks like him right??
This bag, so furry and fluffy!! Kyaaa~ (find it on: Buzzlepop)
For some people, wear something cute like pink, lace skirt, bow skirt, or still buy dolls and wear cute bags considered as a childish person. I know 21 is obviously not a teenager anymore... it's young adult.

What you expect? I don't want to wear something that too swag or too sexy for me. Of course, I like swag outfits. I like black, cap, hoodie, bomber or varsity jacket, since I love Bigbang and 2NE1 and they're influenced me with their swag style.

But as a girl, (not yet a 'big' woman), I have this side, who likes cute stuffs. 21 years old is still not too old to wear something cute. Cute dress, cute skirt and top also laces, those are so cute! But, I won't talk about the cute outfits, it's about the cute stuffs!!!~  These are cute stuffs that I really want~ not that much because I'm still searching in online shop. Of course it dominant with disney stuffs.. I think disney is cute. Don't you think?


Who doesn't know olaf? let's build snowman shall we? This olaf backpack also cute!! I think my parents will scold me if I buy this. Coz I'm too old to wear this backpack that supposed for kids hahaha (find it at: Buzzlepop)
Another olaf stuffs, but this one is id card bag if i'm not wrong? (find it at disneyindo) 

Sandara Park from 2NE1 really likes Kiiroitori (the yellow chick,  friend of rilakumma)
This kiiroitori bag remind me to one of her bag! Want >_< (find it at: Buzzlepop)
You know I don't really like patrick's character in spongebob hahaha.
But this backpack is cute!! (pic by: Tokyofashion)
How to wear cute stuffs, by one of my favorite fashion vlogger from Japan, Elleanor Erina.
Pic from her ig: Elleanor1112

Anyway, if you can't wear something cute, then do not force yourself to buy or wear something cute. Just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment